Choosing a Caribbean vacation of your dreams can be a difficult task, knowing that there’s over 7,000 islands to choose from, each offering somewhat different vacation experience. However, it may be possible to pick the winners depending on the category of the visitors.
5. Jamaica – For couples, probably the best choice is Jamaica. It’s especially famous for the all-inclusive resorts for couples only. Jamaica is full of renowned tourist destinations with distinct personalities, such as Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, and since it’s a big and diverse land, it’s well worth exploring. Besides the usual beach activities, you can go and explore popular sites like Dunn’s River Falls, or raft on the Martha Brae River.
4. Palm Beach in Aruba – With its gentle surf and wide range of water sports is the place to go to if you’re looking for hitting the beach style vacation. Aruba is not the usual tropical paradise, but its mix of ample resorts, friendly people and predictable weather year around have made it one of the most popular Caribbean destinations.
Flickr /Erik Cleves Kristensen
3. Bahamas – If you’re looking for a family fun, there’s no better place than the Bahamas. One of the most complete resorts in the Caribbean is Atlantis on Paradise Island – it has an outstanding water park, huge shopping, recreation and dining offerings, a massive casino, all at your doorstep. Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the best water parks on the world, with lots of fun activities including dolphin encounters and The Dig, a maze inspired by the lost city of Atlantis.
2. San Juan, Puerto Rico – For partying, the choice is clear: San Juan, Puerto Rico, is the only true city in the Caribbean – the nightlife there offers from fine restaurants, casinos, all-night Latin dancing, to cockfights.
1. St. Barts Island is one of the most exclusive places in the Caribbean, with a number of private villas to choose from and its relaxed French culture. It’s one of the few exclusive Caribbean islands, and if you can afford to stay there, you will have a great time, and possibly meet some rock or movie stars. The island has more than twenty beaches, where topless sunbathing is common.
Comments are closed.